We thank the Editor, A. Scott, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. We also thank J. Campbell, F. Collard, M. Dupaigne, J. Galí, L. Gambetti, S. Grégoir, A. Kurman, J. Matheron, F. Pelgrin, L. Phaneuf, F. Portier, H. Uhlig and E. Wasmer for fruitful discussions. A first version of this article was written when the second author was visiting the University of Toulouse. This article has benefited from helpful remarks and discussions during presentations at CIRANO Workshop on Structural VARs, UQAM seminar, Macroeconomic Workshop (Aix/Marseille), Laser Seminar (Montpellier), HEC-Lausanne seminar, HEC-Montréal seminar, Université Laval seminar, AMeN workshop (Barcelona) and T2M annual conference (Paris). The traditional disclaimer applies. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and not necessary those of the Banque de France.
Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural Vars*
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2009
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 549, pages 1284–1318, December 2010
How to Cite
Fève, P. and Guay, A. (2010), Identification of Technology Shocks in Structural Vars. The Economic Journal, 120: 1284–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2009.02328.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2010
- Submitted: 13 March 2008 Accepted: 1 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!