I thank two anonymous referees and the seminar participants at MIT, Oxford University, Tilburg University and the University of Zurich for helpful comments.
Government Revenues and Economic Growth in Weakly Institutionalised States*
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2010
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 545, pages 631–650, June 2010
How to Cite
Oechslin, M. (2010), Government Revenues and Economic Growth in Weakly Institutionalised States. The Economic Journal, 120: 631–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2009.02349.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Submitted: 29 August 2007 Accepted: 5 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!