UPF and UPF-ICREA respectively. This is a revision of ‘Growth, Democracy, and Civil War’ (CEPR DP 6568, 2007). We are grateful to Lars Feld, Marta Reynal-Querol, Andrew Scott, Roland Vaubel, and two referees for useful comments. Ciccone gratefully acknowledges research support from CREI and CREA, FEDEA-BBVA and Spanish Ministry of Science grants SEJ2007-64340 and ECO2008-02779.
International Commodity Prices, Growth and the Outbreak of Civil War in Sub-Saharan Africa*
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2010
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 544, pages 519–534, May 2010
How to Cite
Brückner, M. and Ciccone, A. (2010), International Commodity Prices, Growth and the Outbreak of Civil War in Sub-Saharan Africa. The Economic Journal, 120: 519–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02353.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!