We thank the editor, Marianne Bertrand, and three anonymous referees for comments that have helped improve the article. We have also benefited from discussions with Peter Arcidiacono, Decio Coviello, Michael Kremer, Lisa Lynch, Michele Pellizzari, Cecilia Rouse and numerous seminar audiences. We thank all those involved in providing the data. Selim Gulesci provided excellent research assistance. This article has been screened to ensure no confidential information is revealed. All errors are our own.
Heterogeneous Class Size Effects: New Evidence from a Panel of University Students*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2010
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 549, pages 1365–1398, December 2010
How to Cite
Bandiera, O., Larcinese, V. and Rasul, I. (2010), Heterogeneous Class Size Effects: New Evidence from a Panel of University Students. The Economic Journal, 120: 1365–1398. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02364.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Submitted: 24 November 2008 Accepted: 3 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!