I thank the editor, two anonymous referees, Christian Boehler, Martin Karlsson, Jochen Kluve, Michael Kvasnicka, Therese Nilsson, Nigel Rice, Hendrik Schmitz, Matt Sutton, Tom Siedler, Gert G. Wagner and participants in seminars at the 2008 Latin American Meeting of the Econometric Society (LAMES), the 2009 Health Economists’ Study Group (HESG) Meeting in Manchester, the 2009 Annual Conference of the Royal Economic Society (RES), the 2009 Meeting of the European Economic Association (EEA), the 2009 Annual Conference of the European Association of Labour Economists (EALE), the SOEP Brown Bag and the Berlin Network of Labour Market Researchers (BeNA) for their helpful comments and discussions. I take responsibility for all remaining errors in and shortcomings of the article. Financial support in the form of a scholarship from the Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft (sdw, Foundation of German Business) is gratefully ackknowledged.
Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programmes*
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2010
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 545, pages 816–844, June 2010
How to Cite
Ziebarth, N. R. (2010), Estimating Price Elasticities of Convalescent Care Programmes. The Economic Journal, 120: 816–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02370.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
- Submitted: 24 February 2009 Accepted: 26 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!