Corresponding author: Kevin J. Lansing, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 101 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rational and Near-Rational Bubbles Without Drift*
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2010
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 549, pages 1149–1174, December 2010
How to Cite
Lansing, K. J. (2010), Rational and Near-Rational Bubbles Without Drift. The Economic Journal, 120: 1149–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02385.x
For helpful comments and suggestions, I thank Eric Engstrom, Steve LeRoy, Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, participants at the 2007 Meeting of the Society for Economic Dynamics, the 2007 Meeting of the Society for Computational Economics, the 2007 Meeting of the Society for Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics, and the 2008 Norges Bank Symposium on Fundamental and Nonfundamental Asset Price Dynamics. I also thank two anonymous referees for thoughtful suggestions that improved the article.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Submitted: 29 October 2008 Accepted: 10 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!