Corresponding author: Kevin J. Lansing, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, 101 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rational and Near-Rational Bubbles Without Drift†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
© The Author(s). Journal compilation © Royal Economic Society 2010
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 549, pages 1149–1174, December 2010
How to Cite
Lansing, K. J. (2010), Rational and Near-Rational Bubbles Without Drift. The Economic Journal, 120: 1149–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02385.x
For helpful comments and suggestions, I thank Eric Engstrom, Steve LeRoy, Kjersti-Gro Lindquist, participants at the 2007 Meeting of the Society for Economic Dynamics, the 2007 Meeting of the Society for Computational Economics, the 2007 Meeting of the Society for Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics, and the 2008 Norges Bank Symposium on Fundamental and Nonfundamental Asset Price Dynamics. I also thank two anonymous referees for thoughtful suggestions that improved the article.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2010
- Submitted: 29 October 2008 Accepted: 10 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!