Corresponding author: James B. Davies, Department of Economics, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada N6A 5C2. E-mail: email@example.com.
The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth*
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2010 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 551, pages 223–254, March 2011
How to Cite
Davies, J. B., Sandström, S., Shorrocks, A. and Wolff, E. N. (2011), The Level and Distribution of Global Household Wealth. The Economic Journal, 121: 223–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02391.x
We thank participants at the May 2006 UNU-WIDER project meeting on Personal Assets from a Global Perspective, and the August 2006 International Association for Research in Income and Wealth 29th General Conference in Joensuu, Finland, for their valuable comments and suggestions. Special thanks are due to Tony Atkinson, Brian Bucks, Markus Jäntti and Branko Milanovic. Responsibility for errors and omissions is our own.
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Submitted: 14 April 2008 Accepted: 24 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!