Cognitive Function, Financial Literacy and Financial Outcomes at Older Ages: Introduction
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 TheAuthor(s). The Economic Journal © 2010 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 120, Issue 548, pages F357–F362, November 2010
How to Cite
Banks, J. (2010), Cognitive Function, Financial Literacy and Financial Outcomes at Older Ages: Introduction. The Economic Journal, 120: F357–F362. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02393.x
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!