Corresponding author: Roel Beetsma, University of Amsterdam, CEPR, CESifo and Tinbergen Institute, Roetersstraat 11, 1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Email: R.M.W.J.Beetsma@uva.nl.
The Effects of Government Purchases Shocks: Review and Estimates for the EU*
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 550, pages F4–F32, February 2011
How to Cite
Beetsma, R. and Giuliodori, M. (2011), The Effects of Government Purchases Shocks: Review and Estimates for the EU. The Economic Journal, 121: F4–F32. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02413.x
We are grateful to Luca Onorante and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this article.
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!