Corresponding author: Norman Gemmell, Chief Economist, New Zealand Treasury, PO Box 3724, Wellington 6140, New Zealand. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Timing and Persistence of Fiscal Policy Impacts on Growth: Evidence from OECD Countries*
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 550, pages F33–F58, February 2011
How to Cite
Gemmell, N., Kneller, R. and Sanz, I. (2011), The Timing and Persistence of Fiscal Policy Impacts on Growth: Evidence from OECD Countries. The Economic Journal, 121: F33–F58. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2010.02414.x
We are grateful to Bob Reed, Peren Arin and a referee of this Journal, for helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article, and to seminar participants at the Universities of Oxford (UK), Canterbury and Massey (New Zealand) and Oregon (US).
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!