Corresponding author: Anthony Murphy, Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, 2200 N. Pearl Street, Dallas, TX 75201, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience*
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 552, pages 533–551, May 2011
How to Cite
Duca, J. V., Muellbauer, J. and Murphy, A. (2011), House Prices and Credit Constraints: Making Sense of the US Experience. The Economic Journal, 121: 533–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02424.x
We thank Kurt Johnson, David Luttrell and Jessica Renier for research support, Morris Davis, an anonymous referee and seminar participants at the 2010 Royal Economic Society Annual Conference, 2010 American Economic Association Meetings, Bank of Spain, Swiss National Bank, 2009 Spanish Applied Economics Conference, International Monetary Fund, 2009 Euro Area Business Cycle Network Conference, 2009 SUERF/Bank of Finland Housing Markets Conference, 2009 Swiss Society for Financial Market Research Meetings, the 2009 Western Economic Association International Annual Conference as well as Lancaster, Oxford and Marseilles Universities for helpful comments and suggestions. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas or the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System. Any remaining errors are our own.
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!