Corresponding author: Guy Laroque, INSEE-CREST J360, 15 Boulevard Gabriel Péri, 92245 Malakoff Cedex, France. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Income and Wealth Taxation in A Life-Cycle Model with Extensive Labour Supply*
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 554, pages F144–F161, August 2011
How to Cite
Laroque, G. (2011), On Income and Wealth Taxation in A Life-Cycle Model with Extensive Labour Supply. The Economic Journal, 121: F144–F161. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02445.x
I have benefited from the comments of Richard Blundell, Philippe Choné, Stéphane Gauthier and Anne Laferrère and from discussions with Nicola Pavoni. I am also most grateful to the editor and an anonymous referee who have provided a number of valuable suggestions.
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!