Corresponding author: Jean-Olivier Hairault, University of Paris 1, 106-112 Boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris Cedex 13, France. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Age-Dependent Employment Protection*
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 557, pages 1477–1504, December 2011
How to Cite
Chéron, A., Hairault, J.-O. and Langot, F. (2011), Age-Dependent Employment Protection. The Economic Journal, 121: 1477–1504. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02453.x
We are grateful to two anonymous referees and the Editor particularly for their helpful remarks and suggestions. We are also indebted to P. Beaudry, G. Violante and A. Zylberberg and all participants at the following seminars and conferences for helpful comments: Crest (2007), Lausanne (2009), Luxembourg (2009), UBC-Vancouver (2009) and SED (2009). This article is a revised version of the IZA Working Paper 3851. Financial support through a grant from Cepremap (Paris) is gratefully acknowledged. Any errors and omissions are ours.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Submitted: 17 July 2009 Accepted: 27 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!