Corresponding author: Charles F. Manski, Department of Economics and Institute for Policy Research, Northwestern University, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy Analysis with Incredible Certitude*
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 554, pages F261–F289, August 2011
How to Cite
Manski, C. F. (2011), Policy Analysis with Incredible Certitude. The Economic Journal, 121: F261–F289. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02457.x
This article was presented in February 2011 as a Leverhulme Lecture at the Institute for Fiscal Studies, in the framework of my Leverhulme Visiting Professorship at University College London. The research was supported in part by National Science Foundation grant SES-0911181. I am grateful for comments from Teresa Delgado, Joel Horowitz, Richard Lempert, Francesca Molinari, John Mullahy, Daniel Nagin, James Poterba and two referees. I have also benefited from the opportunity to present parts of this work in seminars at NYU, the Congressional Budget Office and the University of Essex.
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!