Corresponding author: Tatiana Kirsanova, School of Business and Economics, University of Exeter, Streatham Court, Rennes Drive, Exeter EX4 4PU, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Optimal Fiscal Feedback on Debt in an Economy with Nominal Rigidities*
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 559, pages 238–264, March 2012
How to Cite
Kirsanova, T. and Wren-Lewis, S. (2012), Optimal Fiscal Feedback on Debt in an Economy with Nominal Rigidities. The Economic Journal, 122: 238–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02458.x
We thank Richard Dennis, John Driffill, Martin Ellison, Campbell Leith, Paul Levine, Patrick Minford, Joe Perlman, Alan Sutherland and participants at a conference organised by the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta (particularly Eric Leeper, James Nason, Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe, Chris Sims and Martin Uribe), as well as referees and the editor, for helpful comments and discussions. Any errors are ours.
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
- Submitted: 1 December 2008 Accepted: 11 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!