Corresponding author: James Mitchell, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The drivers of international migration to the UK: A panel-based Bayesian model averaging approach*
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 557, pages 1398–1444, December 2011
How to Cite
Mitchell, J., Pain, N. and Riley, R. (2011), The drivers of international migration to the UK: A panel-based Bayesian model averaging approach. The Economic Journal, 121: 1398–1444. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02459.x
We thank four anonymous referees, Carla Clifton and Jonathan Wadsworth for their comments. Funding from the Department for Communities and Local Government is gratefully acknowledged by Mitchell and Riley. Material from the Labour Force Survey and International Passenger Survey is Crown Copyright; these have been made available by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) both directly and through the UK Data Archive (UKDA) and have been used by permission. Neither the ONS nor the UKDA bear any responsibility for the analysis or interpretation of the data reported here.
- Issue online: 1 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
- Submitted: 29 July 2003 Accepted: 3 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!