Corresponding author: Chris Papageorgiou, International Monetary Fund, 700 19th Street, N.W. Washington, DC 20431, USA. Email: email@example.com.
Growth Empirics without Parameters*
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 559, pages 125–154, March 2012
How to Cite
Henderson, D. J., Papageorgiou, C. and Parmeter, C. F. (2012), Growth Empirics without Parameters. The Economic Journal, 122: 125–154. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02460.x
We thank the editor Antonio Ciccone, two anonymous referees, Mike Delgado and Thanasis Stengos for insightful comments as well as participants of seminars given at Louisiana State University, the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, the 2009 Meeting of the Midwest Econometric Group at Purdue University, the 2009 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society at Boston University, as well as the 2010 World Congress of the Econometric Society at Shanghai Jiao Tong University. We acknowledge superb research assistance from William Larson funded by a research grant from the Research Department of the IMF. The data and code used in this article are available from the authors upon request. The views expressed are the sole responsibility of the authors and should not be attributed to the International Monetary Fund, its Executive Board, or its management.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Submitted: 16 May 2008 Accepted: 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!