Corresponding author: Emanuel Ornelas, Managerial Economics and Strategy Group, London School of Economics, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection and International Sourcing*
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 559, pages 26–63, March 2012
How to Cite
Ornelas, E. and Turner, J. L. (2012), Protection and International Sourcing. The Economic Journal, 122: 26–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02462.x
We thank Kyle Bagwell, Paola Conconi, Luis Garicano, Alberto Trejos and especially Bob Staiger and two anonymous referees for comments and suggestions. We also thank seminar participants at ECARES, Erasmus University, Norwegian School of Economics, Tübingen, Nottingham, the 2008 CEP Annual Conference, the 2008 ELSNIT Conference and the 2008 Conference on Trade and Institutions at Seoul National University for their comments. Nathan Converse provided helpful research assistance. Ornelas gratefully acknowledges support from the SCIFI-GLOW project.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2011
- Submitted: 20 July 2009 , Accepted: 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!