Corresponding author: Emanuel Ornelas, Managerial Economics and Strategy Group, London School of Economics, Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE, UK. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection and International Sourcing*
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 559, pages 26–63, March 2012
How to Cite
Ornelas, E. and Turner, J. L. (2012), Protection and International Sourcing. The Economic Journal, 122: 26–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02462.x
We thank Kyle Bagwell, Paola Conconi, Luis Garicano, Alberto Trejos and especially Bob Staiger and two anonymous referees for comments and suggestions. We also thank seminar participants at ECARES, Erasmus University, Norwegian School of Economics, Tübingen, Nottingham, the 2008 CEP Annual Conference, the 2008 ELSNIT Conference and the 2008 Conference on Trade and Institutions at Seoul National University for their comments. Nathan Converse provided helpful research assistance. Ornelas gratefully acknowledges support from the SCIFI-GLOW project.
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
- Submitted: 20 July 2009 , Accepted: 19 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!