Corresponding author: Andrew Rhodes, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, Manor Road Building, Manor Road, Oxford, OX1 3UQ, UK. Email: email@example.com.
Can Prominence Matter even in an Almost Frictionless Market?*
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 556, pages F297–F308, November 2011
How to Cite
Rhodes, A. (2011), Can Prominence Matter even in an Almost Frictionless Market?. The Economic Journal, 121: F297–F308. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02465.x
I thank Paul Klemperer, David Myatt, John Thanassoulis, Mike Waterson, Chris Wilson and especially Jidong Zhou for their helpful comments, as well as participants at the CEPR IO School (Mannheim) and RES (Surrey). Financial assistance from the Economic and Social Research Council and the British Academy is also gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!