Corresponding author: Michael R. Baye, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA. Email: email@example.com.
On the Optimality of Clickthrough Fees in Online Markets*
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 121, Issue 556, pages F340–F367, November 2011
How to Cite
Baye, M. R., Gao, X. and Morgan, J. (2011), On the Optimality of Clickthrough Fees in Online Markets. The Economic Journal, 121: F340–F367. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02468.x
We are grateful to Graeme Hunter, David Myatt, Daniela Simova and Dana Sisak for comments on earlier drafts.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!