Corresponding author: Marco Pagnozzi, Department of Economics, Università di Napoli Federico II, Via Cintia, 80126 Napoli, Italy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vertical Separation with Private Contracts*
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 559, pages 173–207, March 2012
How to Cite
Pagnozzi, M. and Piccolo, S. (2012), Vertical Separation with Private Contracts. The Economic Journal, 122: 173–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02471.x
We thank Fabrizio Adriani, In-Uck Park, Elisabetta Iossa, Marco LiCalzi, Meg Meyer, Volker Nocke, David Myatt and two anonymous referees for extremely helpful comments. We also thank seminar audiences at the University of Bristol, IMT Lucca, Politecnico di Torino, CERGE-EI Prague, the 2010 EARIE conference, the 2011 CSEF-IGIER Symposium and the 2011 EEA-ESEM Congress.
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Submitted: 19 July 2010 Accepted: 18 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!