Corresponding author: Orazio Attanasio, Department of Economics, University College London, Gower Street, London WC1E6BT, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food and Cash Transfers: Evidence from Colombia*
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 559, pages 92–124, March 2012
How to Cite
Attanasio, O., Battistin, E. and Mesnard, A. (2012), Food and Cash Transfers: Evidence from Colombia. The Economic Journal, 122: 92–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02473.x
This research was financed with ESRC grant RES-000-22-0583 on ‘Household and Individual Consumption Decisions under Extreme Poverty’. We received useful comments from Richard Blundell and Arthur Lewbel, as well as from the editor and two anonymous referees.
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- Submitted: 16 July 2009 Accepted: 23 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!