Corresponding author: Christopher Woodruff, Department of Economics, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enterprise Recovery Following Natural Disasters*
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 559, pages 64–91, March 2012
How to Cite
De Mel, S., McKenzie, D. and Woodruff, C. (2012), Enterprise Recovery Following Natural Disasters. The Economic Journal, 122: 64–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02475.x
The authors thank Susantha Kumara and Jayantha Wickramasiri and Michael Callen for outstanding research assistance and Kathleen Beegle, Saroj Jha and Apurva Sanghi and especially editor Stephen Pischke and two anonymous referees for comments. AC Nielsen Lanka administered the surveys on which the data are based. Financial support from NSF grant # SES-0523167, and the World Bank GFDRR and Norway Governance Trust Fund is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2011
- Submitted: 18 January 2010 Accepted: 6 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!