Corresponding author: Michael Waldman, Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University, Sage Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA. Email: email@example.com.
Upgrades, Switching Costs and the Leverage Theory of Tying*
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 561, pages 675–706, June 2012
How to Cite
Carlton, D. W. and Waldman, M. (2012), Upgrades, Switching Costs and the Leverage Theory of Tying. The Economic Journal, 122: 675–706. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02481.x
We thank seminar and conference participants at Cornell University, the University of Melbourne, the Joint Duke/Northwestern/Texas IO Theory Conference, the UBC Summer IO Conference, the International IO Conference, two anonymous referees, and the editor, David Myatt, for helpful comments. We also thank Justin Johnson for discussions helpful for the initial formulation of the ideas in the article.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Submitted: 24 March 2010 Accepted: 6 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!