Corresponding author: Betty C. Daniel, Department of Economics, University at Albany - SUNY, Albany, NY 12222, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Sector Risk and Financial Crises in Emerging Markets*
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 561, pages 825–847, June 2012
How to Cite
Daniel, B. C. (2012), Private Sector Risk and Financial Crises in Emerging Markets. The Economic Journal, 122: 825–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02483.x
The author thanks the editor, Andrew Scott and a referee for helpful suggestions for revisions. Additionally, thanks go to John Jones, Enrique Mendoza and seminar participants at Claremont Graduate School, Cornell University and Williams College for helpful comments on earlier drafts. Thanks also go to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve where the author worked on revisions while serving in a visiting position. The views in this article are solely the responsibility of the author and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve or of any other person associated with the Federal Reserve System.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Submitted: 25 May 2010 , Accepted: 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!