Corresponding author: Todd R. Kaplan, Department of Economics, University of Exeter, EX44PU, UK and Department of Economics, University of Haifa, Haifa 31905, Israel. Email: email@example.com.
Which Way to Cooperate†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 563, pages 1042–1068, September 2012
How to Cite
Kaplan, T. R. and Ruffle, B. J. (2012), Which Way to Cooperate. The Economic Journal, 122: 1042–1068. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02485.x
We thank Douglas Bernheim, Valin Dittrich, Dirk Engelmann, Jim Engle-Warnick, Naomi Feldman, Guillaume Fréchette, Andrew Muller, Jim Myton, Ariel Rubinstein, Tim Salmon, Mike Stutzer, numerous seminar and conference participants and especially two anonymous referees and the editor, David Myatt, for valuable comments. Tzvi Kerpzseld, Kadia Kohelet, Shy Maman, Tim Miller, Eran Ozery, Gad Rotman, Asaf Shaul, Tal Shavit, Ron Stern and Yael Uzen offered valuable research assistance. Kaplan thanks the Economic and Social Research Council (grant no. RES-000-22-0370) and Ruffle thanks the Israel Science Foundation (grant no. 776/03) for generous financial support.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Submitted: 27 March 2010 Accepted: 20 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!