Corresponding author: Stefano Neri, Banca d'Italia, Economic Outlook and Monetary Policy Department. Via Nazionale, 91, 00184, Rome, Italy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Imperfect Information, Real-Time Data and Monetary Policy in the Euro Area*
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2011 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 561, pages 651–674, June 2012
How to Cite
Neri, S. and Ropele, T. (2012), Imperfect Information, Real-Time Data and Monetary Policy in the Euro Area. The Economic Journal, 122: 651–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02488.x
The authors thank Paolo Del Giovane, Eugenio Gaiotti, Dale Henderson, Pelin Ilbas, Giulio Nicoletti, Lucrezia Reichlin, Lars Svensson, John Williams and all the participants at the Norges Bank Workshop on ‘Optimal Monetary Policy’ 21–22 November 2008, the 10th EABCN Workshop on ‘Uncertainty over the Business Cycle’ 30–31 March 2009 held at the European Central Bank, and the 16th International Conference of the Society for Computational Economics held in London on 15–7 July 2010 for all the comments and suggestions. The views expressed in this article are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Eurosystem or the Banca d'Italia.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Submitted: 20 April 2010 Accepted: 18 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!