Corresponding author: Philip Bunn, Bank of England, Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH, UK. Email: email@example.com.
Examining The Behaviour Of Individual UK Consumer Prices*
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Bank of England. The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 558, pages F35–F55, February 2012
How to Cite
Bunn, P. and Ellis, C. (2012), Examining The Behaviour Of Individual UK Consumer Prices. The Economic Journal, 122: F35–F55. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02490.x
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors, and not necessarily those of the Bank of England, the University of Birmingham or the BVCA. We thank the Office for National Statistics (ONS) for making the data available to us. We are also grateful to Neal Hatch, Steve Millard, Nick Oulton seminar participants at the Bank of England an anonymous referee for the Bank of England working paper series, two anonymous referees for this Feature and Steve Machin for useful comments. This work contains statistical data from ONS which is Crown copyright and reproduced with the permission of the controller of HMSO and Queen’s Printer for Scotland. The use of the ONS statistical data in this work does not imply the endorsement of the ONS in relation to the interpretation or analysis of the statistical data. This work uses research datasets which may not exactly reproduce National Statistics aggregates.
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2012
- Submitted: 10 March 2011 , Accepted: 19 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!