I thank David Benson, Jon Davis, Chris Flinn, and Shani Schechter. The views here do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve.
Book Review Feature: Two Book Reviews of The Minimum Wage and Labor Market Outcomes
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 558, pages F105–F110, February 2012
How to Cite
Eric, F. (2012), Book Review Feature: Two Book Reviews of The Minimum Wage and Labor Market Outcomes. The Economic Journal, 122: F105–F110. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02491.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!