Corresponding author: Jennifer V. Greenslade, Bank of England, Threadneedle Street, London EC2R 8AH, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Insights into Price-Setting Behaviour in the UK: Introduction and Survey Results†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Bank of England. The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 558, pages F1–F15, February 2012
How to Cite
Greenslade, J. V. and Parker, M. (2012), New Insights into Price-Setting Behaviour in the UK: Introduction and Survey Results. The Economic Journal, 122: F1–F15. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02492.x
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors, and not necessarily those of the Bank of England or the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. We thank Malcolm Manekshaw for excellent research assistance. We are grateful to the Bank of England’s Agents, Jacqui Dwyer, Neal Hatch, Thomas Mathä, Stephen Millard, Simon Price, Tony Yates, seminar participants at the Bank of England and the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, an anonymous referee for the Bank of England working paper series, two anonymous referees for this Feature and Steve Machin for useful comments.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!