Corresponding author: Giuseppe Fiori, Universidade of São Paulo - FEA Departamento de Economia, Avenida Prof. Luciano Gualberto, 908 - Prédio FEA 2 - CEP 05508-090 Cidade Univera, São Paulo - SP, Brazil. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employment Effects of Product and Labour Market Reforms: Are There Synergies?*
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 558, pages F79–F104, February 2012
How to Cite
Fiori, G., Nicoletti, G., Scarpetta, S. and Schiantarelli, F. (2012), Employment Effects of Product and Labour Market Reforms: Are There Synergies?. The Economic Journal, 122: F79–F104. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2011.02494.x
We thank two referees, Alberto Alesina, Silvia Ardagna, Andrea Bassandni, Tito Boeri, Pierre Cahuc, Daniele Checchi, Alain de Serres, Romain Duval, Francesco Giavazzi, Arthur Lewbel, John Martin, Jan Svejnar, Kathy Terrell, the participants of the NBER Political Economy programme meeting (Cambridge, MA, 4 May 2007), of the IZA - Fondazione Rodolfo De Benedetti Conference on ‘Measurement of Labor Market Institutions’ (Bonn 4 July 2007) of the 3rd Annual World Bank - IZA Conference on ‘Employment and Development’ (Rabat, 5–6 May 2008) and participants of seminars at OECD, the European University Institute, University of Bologna, University of Milan, University of Rome ‘La Sapienza’ and Bank of Italy for useful comments and suggestions. The opinions expressed in the article are those of the authors and do not engage the OECD or its member countries.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!