Corresponding author: Davide Cantoni, Seminar für Wirtschaftsgeschichte, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Ludwigstrasse. 33/IV, 80539 Munich, Germany. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adopting a New Religion: the Case of Protestantism in 16th Century Germany*
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Special Issue: FOUNDATIONS OF REVEALED PREFERENCE
Volume 122, Issue 560, pages 502–531, May 2012
How to Cite
Cantoni, D. (2012), Adopting a New Religion: the Case of Protestantism in 16th Century Germany. The Economic Journal, 122: 502–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02495.x
I thank Antonio Ciccone, Ruixue Jia, Jared Rubin, Joachim Voth, Ludger Woessmann and three anonymous referees for helpful comments, and Regina Baar-Cantoni and Eike Wolgast for expert counselling on the history of German Reformation. Katharina Kube provided outstanding research assistance.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 11:49AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!