Corresponding author: Walter Beckert, School of Economics, Mathematics and Statistics, Birkbeck College, Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX, UK. Email: w.beckert:bbk.ac.uk.
Choice of NHS-funded Hospital Services in England*
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Special Issue: FOUNDATIONS OF REVEALED PREFERENCE
Volume 122, Issue 560, pages 400–417, May 2012
How to Cite
Beckert, W., Christensen, M. and Collyer, K. (2012), Choice of NHS-funded Hospital Services in England. The Economic Journal, 122: 400–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02496.x
We would like to thank Cory Capps, Zack Cooper, Sean Ennis, Rachel Griffith, Julian Legrand, Bruce Lyons, Carol Propper, Peter Smith, Michael Waterson, the Health Inequalities National Support Team, participants at the Royal Economics Society Conference 2011, participants at the Cooperation and Competition Panel’s conference on choice and competition and two anonymous referees for valuable comments and discussions, as well as Alistair Brown and Anupa Sahdev for their enormous help in putting the data together. All errors are ours. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the Cooperation and Competition Panel.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2012 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!