Corresponding author: Maarten C.J. van Rooij, Economics & Research Division, De Nederlandsche Bank, P.O. Box 98, 1000 AB, Amsterdam. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial Literacy, Retirement Planning and Household Wealth*
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Special Issue: FOUNDATIONS OF REVEALED PREFERENCE
Volume 122, Issue 560, pages 449–478, May 2012
How to Cite
van Rooij, M. C.J., Lusardi, A. and Alessie, R. J.M. (2012), Financial Literacy, Retirement Planning and Household Wealth. The Economic Journal, 122: 449–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02501.x
We thank our editor, Rachel Griffith, and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments. We also thank Carol Bertaut, Johannes Binswanger, Thomas Crossley, Michael Haliassos, Lex Hoogduin, Peter Schotman, Federica Teppa, Joachim Winter and Peter van Els for their advice and comments and Audrey Brown for excellent editorial assistance. We thank the staff of CentERdata and, in particular, Corrie Vis for their assistance with the survey and the field work. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of De Nederlandsche Bank.
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2012 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!