Corresponding author: W. Erwin Diewert, Department of Economics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver B.C., Canada, V6T 1Z1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Afriat's Theorem and some Extensions to Choice under Uncertainty*
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2008 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2008 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Special Issue: FOUNDATIONS OF REVEALED PREFERENCE
Volume 122, Issue 560, pages 305–331, May 2012
How to Cite
Diewert, W. E. (2012), Afriat's Theorem and some Extensions to Choice under Uncertainty. The Economic Journal, 122: 305–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02504.x
The author thanks Hal Varian for helpful comments and the SSHRC of Canada for financial support. A preliminary version of this article was presented at the Session on the Foundations of Revealed Preference at the Royal Economic Society Annual Conference at Royal Holloway, University of London, 19 April 2011.
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2012 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!