Corresponding author: Frederic Vermeulen, Department of Economics and OR, Tilburg University, P.O. Box 90153, NL-5000 LE Tilburg, the Netherlands. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foundations of Revealed Preference: Introduction*
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Special Issue: FOUNDATIONS OF REVEALED PREFERENCE
Volume 122, Issue 560, pages 287–294, May 2012
How to Cite
Vermeulen, F. (2012), Foundations of Revealed Preference: Introduction. The Economic Journal, 122: 287–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02506.x
Frederic Vermeulen gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) through a VIDI grant.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2012 09:25AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!