Corresponding author: Constança Esteves-Sorenson, Yale School of Management, 135 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT 06520, USA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Micro-costs: Inertia in Television Viewing*
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 563, pages 867–902, September 2012
How to Cite
Esteves-Sorenson, C. and Perretti, F. (2012), Micro-costs: Inertia in Television Viewing. The Economic Journal, 122: 867–902. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02507.x
We thank Stefano Della Vigna, Steve Tadelis and Catherine Wolfram for their valuable advice. We also thank Gregorio Caetano, Arthur Campbell, Urmila Chatterjee, Keith Chen, Judy Chevalier, Liran Einav, Pedro Gardete, Jeff Greenbaum, Rachita Gullapalli, Ahmed Khwaja, Botond Kőszegi, Kory Kroft, Rosario Macera, Alex Mas, Amy Nguyen-Chyung, Miguel Palacios, Gisela Rua, Rob Seamans, Olav Sorenson, Betsy Stevenson, Justin Wolfers and participants in the Berkeley Psychology & Economics, Berkeley Haas School of Business, Emory Goizueta Business School, Melbourne Business School, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, University of Toronto Rotman School of Management and Yale School of Management seminars for valuable suggestions at different stages of this project. We thank Mediaset S.p.A. for generously providing the data for this project.
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2012 09:57AM EST
- Submitted: 7 April 2011 Accepted: 19 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!