Corresponding author: Vincenzo Denicolò, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, University Road, Leicester LE1 7RH, UK. Email: email@example.com.
Leadership Cycles in a Quality-Ladder Model of Endogenous Growth†
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 561, pages 618–650, June 2012
How to Cite
Denicolò, V. and Zanchettin, P. (2012), Leadership Cycles in a Quality-Ladder Model of Endogenous Growth. The Economic Journal, 122: 618–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02510.x
We thank Gianni De Fraja, Richard Gilbert, Bronwyn Hall, Antonio Minniti, Ludovic Renou and seminar audiences at Berkeley, Paris and Leicester for helpful comments and discussions.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2012 10:05AM EST
- Submitted: 20 July 2011 Accepted: 15 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!