Corresponding author: Michael Anderson, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of California, Berkeley, 207 Giannini Hall, MC 3310, Berkeley, CA 94720-3310, USA. Email: email@example.com.
Learning from the Crowd: Regression Discontinuity Estimates of the Effects of an Online Review Database*
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 563, pages 957–989, September 2012
How to Cite
Anderson, M. and Magruder, J. (2012), Learning from the Crowd: Regression Discontinuity Estimates of the Effects of an Online Review Database. The Economic Journal, 122: 957–989. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02512.x
We gratefully acknowledge support from the Giannini Foundation of Agricultural Economics. We thank seminar participants at U.C. Berkeley and U.C. Davis for valuable comments. The authors are responsible for all errors in the article.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2012 10:13AM EST
- Submitted: 5 September 2011 Accepted: 23 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!