Corresponding author: Guido Ascari, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods, University of Pavia, Via San Felice 5, 27100 Pavia, Italy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trend Inflation and Firms Price-Setting: Rotemberg Versus Calvo*
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 563, pages 1115–1141, September 2012
How to Cite
Ascari, G. and Rossi, L. (2012), Trend Inflation and Firms Price-Setting: Rotemberg Versus Calvo. The Economic Journal, 122: 1115–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02517.x
We thank Martin Eichenbaum, Giovanni Lombardo, Rosalba Longhi, Chris Merkl, Tiziano Ropele and participants at the Kiel Institute seminar, the Boston FED Dynare Conference, the CEF 2009 at Sydney, the Bank of Korea-Bank of Canada Joint Conference 2009 in Seoul. Ascari thanks the MIUR for financial support through the PRIN 05 and PRIN 07 programme, grant 2007P8MJ7P. Both authors acknowledge financial support from Alma Mater Ticiniensis Foundation.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2012 03:13PM EST
- Submitted: 8 October 2010 Accepted: 8 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!