Corresponding author: Guido Ascari, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods, University of Pavia, Via San Felice 5, 27100 Pavia, Italy. Email: email@example.com
Trend Inflation and Firms Price-Setting: Rotemberg Versus Calvo*
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 563, pages 1115–1141, September 2012
How to Cite
Ascari, G. and Rossi, L. (2012), Trend Inflation and Firms Price-Setting: Rotemberg Versus Calvo. The Economic Journal, 122: 1115–1141. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02517.x
We thank Martin Eichenbaum, Giovanni Lombardo, Rosalba Longhi, Chris Merkl, Tiziano Ropele and participants at the Kiel Institute seminar, the Boston FED Dynare Conference, the CEF 2009 at Sydney, the Bank of Korea-Bank of Canada Joint Conference 2009 in Seoul. Ascari thanks the MIUR for financial support through the PRIN 05 and PRIN 07 programme, grant 2007P8MJ7P. Both authors acknowledge financial support from Alma Mater Ticiniensis Foundation.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JAN 2012 03:13PM EST
- Submitted: 8 October 2010 Accepted: 8 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!