Any views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis or the Federal Reserve System.
Social Learning and Monetary Policy Rules*
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 567, pages 38–76, March 2013
How to Cite
Arifovic, J., Bullard, J. and Kostyshyna, O. (2013), Social Learning and Monetary Policy Rules. The Economic Journal, 123: 38–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02525.x
Corresponding author: Jasmina Arifovic, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, 8888 University Drive, Burnaby, BC, V5A 1S6, Canada. Email: email@example.com.
We thank Bruce McGough for helpful discussion and we thank two anonymous referees for helpful comments.
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 12:56PM EST
- Submitted: 24 January 2008 Accepted: 3 October 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Inflation targeting in a learning economy: An ABM perspective, Economic Modelling, 2013, 34, 114, , ,