Corresponding author: Wouter Den Haan, London School of Economics and Political Science, Houghton Street, London, WC2A 2AE, UK. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Role of Debt and Equity Finance Over the Business Cycle*
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 565, pages 1262–1286, December 2012
How to Cite
Covas, F. and Den Haan, W. J. (2012), The Role of Debt and Equity Finance Over the Business Cycle. The Economic Journal, 122: 1262–1286. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02528.x
We thank Walter Engert, Antonio Falato, Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, André Kurmann, Ellen McGrattan, Césaire Meh, Miguel Molico, Vincenzo Quadrini, Andrew Scott, Pedro Teles and an anonymous referee for useful comments. Den Haan thanks the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) for financial support.
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2012 10:04AM EST
- Submitted: 21 January 2011 Accepted: 1 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!