Corresponding author: Paolo Epifani, Department of Economics, Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi, Via Röntgen 1, 20136, Milano, Italy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Productivity, Quality and Export Behaviour*
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 565, pages 1206–1243, December 2012
How to Cite
Crinò, R. and Epifani, P. (2012), Productivity, Quality and Export Behaviour. The Economic Journal, 122: 1206–1243. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02529.x
The article has benefited enormously from the comments of three anonymous referees. We also thank Francisco Alcalá, Carlo Altomonte, Elisa Borghi, Bruno Cassiman, Davide Castellani, Luca De Benedictis, Anna Falzoni, Samuel Kortum, Crt Kostevc, Marco Leonardi, Marc Muendler, Marcella Nicolini, Fabrizio Onida, Gianmarco Ottaviano, Luca Sala, Daniel Trefler, Jaume Ventura, Eric Verhoogen, Frederic Warzynski and seminar participants at many venues for comments and discussions. All errors are our own. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from Unicredit Banca, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, Paolo Baffi Centre on Central Banking and Financial Regulation, the FIRB project ‘International Fragmentation of Italian Firms. New Organizational Models and the Role of Information Technologies’ (Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research) and the EFIGE project (European Commission FP7, N. 225551). Rosario Crinò gratefully acknowledges also the support of the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, the Government of Catalonia, and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Project ECO 2009-07958).
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2012 10:06AM EST
- Submitted: 13 May 2010 Accepted: 16 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!