Corresponding author: Regina T. Riphahn, Economics Department, Univ. Erlangen-Nuremberg, Lange Gasse, 20, 90403 Nuremberg, Germany. Email: email@example.com.
Feature: Flexible Forms of Employment: Boon and Bane*
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 562, pages F115–F124, August 2012
How to Cite
Jahn, E. J., Riphahn, R. T. and Schnabel, C. (2012), Feature: Flexible Forms of Employment: Boon and Bane. The Economic Journal, 122: F115–F124. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02532.x
This Feature is a selection of contributions to the international workshop ‘Increasing Labour Market Flexibility – Boon or Bane?’ in Nuremberg, 18–19 March 2011, organised by the Institute for Employment Research (IAB) and the Labour and Socio-Economic Research Centre at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (LASER).
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!