Corresponding author: Regina T. Riphahn, Economics Department, Univ. Erlangen-Nuremberg, Lange Gasse, 20, 90403 Nuremberg, Germany. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feature: Flexible Forms of Employment: Boon and Bane*
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 562, pages F115–F124, August 2012
How to Cite
Jahn, E. J., Riphahn, R. T. and Schnabel, C. (2012), Feature: Flexible Forms of Employment: Boon and Bane. The Economic Journal, 122: F115–F124. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02532.x
This Feature is a selection of contributions to the international workshop ‘Increasing Labour Market Flexibility – Boon or Bane?’ in Nuremberg, 18–19 March 2011, organised by the Institute for Employment Research (IAB) and the Labour and Socio-Economic Research Centre at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg (LASER).
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!