Corresponding author: Juan J. Dolado, Department of Economics, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Calle Madrid 126, 28903 Getafe, Spain. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two-Tier Labour Markets in the Great Recession: France Versus Spain*
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 562, pages F155–F187, August 2012
How to Cite
Bentolila, S., Cahuc, P., Dolado, J. J. and Le Barbanchon, T. (2012), Two-Tier Labour Markets in the Great Recession: France Versus Spain. The Economic Journal, 122: F155–F187. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02534.x
We are very grateful to Florentino Felgueroso, Gerard Pfann, J. Victor Rios-Rull, Gilles Saint-Paul, Etienne Wasmer and two anonymous referees for their insightful suggestions that have helped us improve the manuscript. Useful comments are also acknowledged from participants at many seminars and conferences. We also thank David Colino for excellent research assistance, and Brindusa Anghel and J. Ignacio García-Pérez for help with data. Bentolila and Dolado gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Comunidad de Madrid (grant ref. S2007/HUM-0444), and Dolado gratefully acknowledges the support of the Banco de España (Programme of Excellence in Education and Research grant) and Ministerio de Educación (grant ref. ECO2010-19357).
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!