Corresponding author: Lorenzo Cappellari, Catholic University of Milan and IZA, Largo Gemelli 1, I-20123, Milan, Italy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms*
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 562, pages F188–F215, August 2012
How to Cite
Cappellari, L., Dell’Aringa, C. and Leonardi, M. (2012), Temporary Employment, Job Flows and Productivity: A Tale of Two Reforms. The Economic Journal, 122: F188–F215. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02535.x
We thank Tito Boeri, Juan Dolado, Michael Kvasnicka and three anonymous referees for providing extended comments on the paper and seminar participants at Catholic University of Milan, AIEL, EALE-SOLE, ESPE, the FEDEA/FRDB/IZA Conference on ‘Dual Labor Markets and the Single Contract’ and the IAB Workshop on ‘Labour Market Flexiblility-Boone or Bane?’ for useful remarks. We are also grateful to Domenico Mauriello of Unioncamere for his help with the Excelsior-Asia data. The usual disclaimers apply.
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!