Corresponding author: Bernt Bratsberg, Frisch Centre, Gaustadalleen 21, 0349 Oslo, Norway. Email: email@example.com.
Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction*
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 122, Issue 565, pages 1177–1205, December 2012
How to Cite
Bratsberg, B. and Raaum, O. (2012), Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction. The Economic Journal, 122: 1177–1205. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02540.x
We gratefully acknowledge the helpful discussions with and comments of Rolf Andersen, Erling Barth, George Borjas, Jon Erik Dølvik, Christian Dustmann, Line Eldring, Steinar Holden, Olav Magnussen, Kalle Moene, Jim Ragan, Stein Reegård, Marianne Røed, Pål Schøne, Sverre Try, Eskil Wadensjö, Heidi Wølneberg, two anonymous referees and the editor. We also acknowledge funding from Norface (Project No. 415), the Norwegian Research Council (Grant No. 17352/S20), and the Ministry of Labour. This study is part of the research activities of the centre of Equality, Social Organisation, and Performance (ESOP), University of Oslo. Data made available by Statistics Norway have been essential for this research.
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2012 10:30AM EST
- Submitted: 27 October 2010 Accepted: 23 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!