Corresponding author: Victor Lavy, Department of Economics, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK. Email: email@example.com.
Gender Differences in Market Competitiveness in a Real Workplace: Evidence from Performance-based Pay Tournaments among Teachers*
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). The Economic Journal © 2012 Royal Economic Society
The Economic Journal
Volume 123, Issue 569, pages 540–573, June 2013
How to Cite
Lavy, V. (2013), Gender Differences in Market Competitiveness in a Real Workplace: Evidence from Performance-based Pay Tournaments among Teachers. The Economic Journal, 123: 540–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2012.02542.x
Special thanks to Alex Levkov and Roy Mill for outstanding research assistance. I benefited from comments from the editor and two referees of this Journal and of seminar participants at Boston University, Hebrew University, London School of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, CESifo/PEPG 2008 conference and the NBER 2008 Summer Institute Labour Studies conference.
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2012 10:30AM EST
- Submitted: 2 June 2011 Accepted: 4 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!